CME Medical is an exciting and prolific healthcare innovator, and a leader within the specialist infusion market. The company developed and introduced the T34™ syringe pump, which was subsequently adopted throughout the UK, achieving a market share of 85%.
We believe in making clinical practice safer and more efficient. Our heritage is in developing specialist medical infusion devices and support that improve patient care in hospital, in the community and at home.
We consistently explore new ways to support healthcare professionals with our pioneering approach to developing medical technology products, services and training.
To be the fastest growing specialist medical infusion technology business in the UK.
Safeguard and serve the patient by continuing to:
- Listen – to healthcare providers and patients to understand what will make a difference to patient care
- Develop – innovative infusion solutions that add value
- Deliver – to a standard that reshapes market expectations.
Our values are much more than a statement. They guide us and define the way we act and work with each other.
- Integrity – we act fairly, ethically and openly in all we do, through trusting, respecting and empowering each other.
- Quality – we strive for the highest standards of quality in the development and performance of our product, customer service and the future development of our business.
- Unity – we think and act like one team, bonded by mutual trust and respect.
- Excellence – we use our energy, skills and resources to deliver the best sustainable results.
- Engagement – we recognise people are at the heart of our success. We seek out ideas and are all clear on our direction.
CME Medical operates a quality management system which is certified to ISO 9001. In addition, our technical service department has achieved ISO 13485 certification. To find out more, visit Quality and regulatory.
CME Medical has had Investors in People accreditation since 2011.