For information about opportunities to work with us or if you would like to send us your information and CV, please email email@example.com.
New Business Advisor
This role requires you to make Business to Business (B2B) outbound sales calls, to new and existing customers on behalf of CME Medical UK Ltd. You will be responsible for managing the sales cycle from start to close, all over the phone. You will need to be able to manage a robust sales pipeline, creating opportunities and increasing customer demand for our products, directing customers to our website or other company resources for information. Keep up to date knowledge of the medical industry, company products/services as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepares activity and forecasts reports as requested.
- Targets will be set by your Line Manager in terms of call rates, response services and number of customers helped, as well as the gross amount of revenue bought in.
- Contact customers by telephone in order to solicit sales for products or services. Obtain names and telephone numbers of new and existing customers from sources such as business contact manager, telephone directories, internet and lists purchased from other sources
- Maintaining an in-depth knowledge and understanding of all products and services and applying information appropriately to customers through understanding their business needs
- Maintain records of contact made with customers, accounts and orders
- Through monthly reporting document trends and expected sales activity across the different products together with weekly updates on key performance indicators (KPI’s) and forecasting
- Work collaboratively across all areas of the business in order to keep communication channels open. You must be proactive and positive in your approach
- Maintain an excellent customer focused attitude at all times with both customers and staff following through on all actions agreed in a timely manner
Clinical Support Specialist – South West Territory
We are looking for a Clinical Support Specialist to join our team.
You will be required to provide product and educational training days to nursing staff in both a primary and secondary care settings.
You will be responsible for managing and organising your own diary. As well as working collaboratively with colleagues to support a high and safe standard of training delivery.
The role of Clinical Support Specialist requires travel and overnight stays.
If you would like further information or would like to apply for the role please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.