Training session will be held at CME Medical Head Office.
T34™ Ambulatory Syringe Pump Clinical Training Session
The course topics include:
Subcutaneous Cannulation Training
- The subcutaneous route for drug and hydration therapy
- The history of subcutaneous infusions
- Drugs used in palliative care
- Subcutaneous cannula insertion
- Monitoring and managing cannula and infusions
T34™ Ambulatory Syringe Pump Training
- Roles and responsibilities in relation to local policy for medical device management
- How the device is to be used safely and effectively in your clinical area
- Relate the criteria for selecting and managing the infusion device, associated disposables and accessories
- Practical session in setting up, managing and troubleshooting the pump
Course duration: 3.5 hours (including refreshments break)
Course start time: 9.30am – 1.00pm
Cost: £54.00 per person
Or email email@example.com to secure your place.
Our continuous professional development training is awarded with the Skills for Health Quality Mark and our T34™ Ambulatory Syringe Pump training is RCN accredited. All our courses are delivered by specialist trainers and training counts towards your learning hours and re-validation.