This full day (6 – 7 hours) technical training session is open to any engineers using the T34™ Ambulatory Syringe Pump.
It will consist of in depth service and technical information on the device, mainly through practical teaching with a short Powerpoint presentation. Our experienced trainer will demonstrate the technical and user operation of the device, disassembly of the unit, repairs, fault finding and diagnosis.
The day will comprise:
- Aims of the day
- Equipment specifications
- Access codes
- Clinical and user operation
- Access and navigation of the technicians menu
- Tools and test equipment
- Error codes
- Disassembly and reassembly of a unit
- Using the BodyComm software, including creating and editing macros
- Service procedures
- Fault finding and diagnosis
- Calibration routines
- Questions and answers
A maximum of 8 delegates are permissible per session. In the event that a session is over-subscribed, we will endeavour to host an additional session in the near future.