Information Collection and Use
If you decide to submit data to CME Medical, for example by completing an enquiry form or by contacting us through email, telephone or blog replies, we may use the information to add to a database in order that we can identify you as an individual and manage our relationship with you as a customer. We refer to any information that may identify you as an individual, such as your company name and address, as personal data or personal information.
We may hold personal information for as long as it is necessary to do so, having regard to the purposes for which it was collected and the purposes for which it is to be further processed.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
CME Medical will not sell, share, disclose or rent any internal or customer supplied data to any clients, prospects, or other third parties without your prior consent unless in compliance with any rules required by law, local regulators or law enforcement officers.
However, you agree that:
1. We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
2. We may share your information with selected third parties including (but not limited to):
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into and/or in order to provide you with the information and/or services requested via the website.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
3. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we (or any member(s) of our group) sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If either we or any member of our group (or substantially all of our or its assets) are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers or visitors to the website may be one of the transferred assets.
Any information stored by us is held under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete please email us at email@example.com as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Confidentiality and Security
CME Medical warrants that all customer data remains the property of our customers. We also will not use, rent, sell, transfer, or otherwise expose the contents of the tracking information resulting from click through, message opened, message read, or e-commerce conversions. CME Medical provides an SSL encrypted, password-protected mechanism for viewing and extracting customer data. CME Medical maintains all customer data in a secure facility protected by firewalls and other security devices.
No data transmission can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect our customers’ information, we cannot warrant the security of the transmission of any information that you submit and therefore any transfer of data is at your own risk.
Unsolicited Commercial Email (SPAM)
CME Medical is committed to providing a permission-based model for email marketing. If you have indicated your consent for us to do so, CME Medical may, on occasion, keep you informed of the products and services that we consider may be of interest to you. If at any time you no longer wish to receive information about our products and services, or have any other Data Protection queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, CME Medical services may only be used for lawful purposes and may not violate any UK or international laws.