Only Registered Users are able to view pricing.
Hypotec™ allows for safe connections when adding medication to IV bags removing the risk of needle stick injuries.
It is designed for use in anaesthesia, drug preparation areas and in compounding units in hospital pharmacies.
- Hypotec™ is fully compliant with the EC Directive Health & Safety (Sharp Instruments) 2013
- A unique patented design provides a 'passive safety system' requiring no activation to become safe
- Prevents accidental puncturing of the IV bag or the 'tail' of the bag
- Compatible with all sizes of luer slip and luer lock syringes
- Unique moulding prevents needle stick injuries and directs the needle tip to the centre of the port septum
- Easy puncturing of the septum ensures the septum seals when the needle is withdrawn
- The protected 18G needle provides a good flow rate even with viscous medications
- The needle bevel/tip has been designed to stop 'coring' of the port septum
- Hypotec™ is pink in line with colour coding for 18G needles
|Hypotec™ Moulding: PP (Polypropylene)|
|Needle: Stainless Steel SU304|
|Needle Hub: PP (Polypropylene)|
|Bonding Needle to Hub: Epoxy|
|Each Hypotec™ is provided sterile (Ethylene Oxide) within an individual peel pouch|
|50 Unit Dispenser Carton|
|Shipper Carton Quantity 2000 (40 Dispenser Cartons of 50 Units)|